Rates: $35.95/day or $215.70 week includes 30 or 50 amp electric, city water, sewer
Monthly: $480/month plus electric ($0.11/kwh, no fees or minimums). A $70 (30-amp) or $120 (50-amp) pre-pay/deposit is required for electric. All rates include two adults and two children (17 and under), city water and sewer. Wireless Internet is $34.99/month.
Primitive sites with Electric: $10 for each person per night - up to 4 persons total per night, no pets allowed. Wireless internet is $2.99/day or $12.99/week.
High-Definition DirecTV! A top-of-the-line Entertainment Pack
with 100’s of normal cable channels plus HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CINEMAX, MOVIE
CHANNEL, ENCORE (called “Entertainment Unlimited”), all HD channel programming,
DirecTV Sports Choice, local stations and national networks: $69.99/month, $79.99/month for HD or
$45.99/week for either. HD-DVR’s are also available for $87.99 a month! (Equipment deposits are required and are
refundable). Wired and ready at every
site! Use our DirecTV satellite signal
for free if you have your own service and updated
Hi-Speed Wireless Internet is available at your site now! TengoInternet with 3M-bonded-T1 service connection! $2.99/day, $12.99/week, $34.99/month. Day and Week RV rates include complementary Internet for 1 log-in, please ask for a coupon. One device at a time but your log-in will move from computer to computer. You can purchase additional log-ins online or at our counter.
Automatic Security Gates to the property: You get a remote control for access. Owner lives on-site; 25+ security cameras; 4 rental homes to long-term residents; 2 furnished short-term lodge cabin/lakehouse, 15+ street lights; Alarm systems; Knox Box for emergency vehicles and more.....
Open year ‘round - Send us an email, we’ll confirm your reservation: email@example.com (or call us at 317-888-6006; fax: 317-888-5004)
(Some restrictions, for example; 2000 or newer RV, not all lots accommodate dogs but we have an excellent 70’x 1,200’ dog walk bordering our large dog-friendly lots, dogs bigger than 20# require pre-approval). Click for pictures of listed sites: Owner operated and lives on-site.
For a map of the property: Indy Lakes Map
For features and utilities of each site click here RV campsite description
* 3 pay-fishing lakes (not included with camping fee).
* 52 full service hookups: City water/sewer/30&50 amp electric; 5 primitive campsites, all with 20-amp service; Luxury Lodge, Lake House, and growing
* 3 inside very nice, single full-bathrooms (only available when store is open, showers are $3 each). We only allow primitive camping when our store is open 24 hours (Daily in early May through Labor Day and weekends later March through early October; Please check our hours). RV campers are required to have full bathroom facilities as part of their camper when we are not open 24 hours (September through April).
* RV lots are open year ‘round.
* Fully furnished Luxury Lodge and Lake House Available year ‘round.
* We have remote-controlled security gates for out-of-season access.
* See our Camping Rules and Agreement for complete details and conditions.
* Trails and Hiking: Indy's Southwestway Park is 1 mile due West. Features a full park and lots of trails through woods and White River.